1. Communicate often and communicate clearly. People hate to learn about something last minute that wasn't explained in the beginning.
2. Admit when you've made a mistake then make up for it. People are forgiving.
3. Be nice. Don't you hate when you go to a place where the people working there act like you're bothering them because you're buying from their place of employment!
4. Over-deliver and under promise. You heard that phrase before. Generally speaking, people hate over-rated products and services.
5. Deliver greater value than what it cost. Any business that doesn't simply will not be in business very long.
If you found this to be valuable it would mean a lot if you shared it with someone you know. Thanks for Reading